The ambit of digital marketing has assumed a significant proportion in the last twenty years or so, and is perpetuating unabated.
Digital marketing is becoming fundamental in every way. So what is digital Marketing? Digital marketing is that branch of marketing which involves the online digital media with the internet to promote the products and services.
Ordinary marketers think in terms of campaigns. Great marketers think in terms of growth frameworks. This growth frame is provided by digital technology such as mobile phones, Desktops, Laptops and other digital media which help the promoters to serve the larger audience network.
Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” Digital media provides you the right platform to your marketing activities. Since digital media involves online platforms, it is also known as online marketing, e-marketing or web marketing.
Digital marketing supports the different marketing activities to promote efficiency and give you a chance to improve the efficacy of the product by providing you with quick feedback and suggestions.
To continue winning the internet marketing game, your content has to be more than just brilliant, it has to give the people consuming that content the ability to become a better version of themselves.”
In digital media, customer communication and product distributions are supported by communications of digital and traditional channels and different points in the buying cycle. When promoting a product through conventional or digital means, it is very important to seek answers which channels are open to you for your product or services. Are these opportunities cost-effective to serve my purpose?
No doubt the digital market is the most convenient medium for the new entrants and the small business to promote your product and build your brand, increase sales and drive traffic. Your business model could be one of many and ensuring your digital strategy fits into this is crucial.
Creating an aggressive e-commerce strategy or a digital content which is appealing to the customer is very important. Customers should get a fair idea why they are doing it and not what you are doing with it? Your customer should be the hero of the story, not your brand. This is the secret every phenomenally successful business understands.
Types of social media marketing
- Social Marketing( Facebook, Whatsapp, Linkedin)
- Microblogging (Blogger, Tumblr, Twitter)
- video Sharing ( YouTube, Vimeo)
- Photo sharing ( Instagram, Pinterest Snapchat)
When we think of social marketing, You think of WhatsApp and Facebook. WhatsApp is a Free messenger app which is used to connect with global audience and is relatively free, as it involves only a running internet with a valid plan. It allows you to promote your products and services at a click of a button. So does Facebook, which allows you to generate far greater audience for a nominal fee. These apps help you generate traffic to your sites and help you close sales.
What are the benefits of digital Marketing?
- Digital marketing has no limitations to target your audience as far as demographics are concerned. It has zero demographic boundaries.
- It creates brand awareness. With the help of digital tools combined with the quality products increases the brand building and the brand loyalty
- Digital marketing grows your sales with minimum investment
- Digital marketing targets both new and returning customers
- Social media tools helps you to strengthen your brand and generate leads
- Digital marketing instantly connects with your audience
- Digital marketing gives you an instant feedback and suggestions to improve your brand
- Digital marketing allows you to measure results with web analytics and other tools.